What the It is Alexi Traffic Rank?
Alexa Rank is a rating service for evaluating websites, which is based on the frequency of visits and the number of views. Statistics are obtained from users who have installed the Alexa Toolbar in their browser. Current Rating of a particular web resource is determined by the ratio of participation of this site to others. The lower the indicator - the higher the popularity of the site.
How does Alexa Rank work?
For Alexa Rank, continuous data collection is carried out, which contributes to the systematic updating of information and the movement of sites in the ranking. To easily get information about the sites, you can download a special bar of instruments .
All information is compiled on the basis of such data:
- search traffic;
- the number of visits to those resource pages;
- time spent;
- the total number of pages viewed;
- rejection rate.
Alexa Rank Checker Features:
Now you will completely understand why you don't need Alexa Rank Checker. First, this is a great tool that provides you with data that you can use for competitor analysis. It is easy to find out in what amount of users visit the site monthly absolutely free. One click and you will have all the much needed information about your site. But what is more?
- Analysis of your website. It is nothing more important for the site owner than to know how much users visit their site every day. Not to lose popularity, you can monitor your Alexa web ranking of your websites' progress.
- Analysis competitors. This is a great chance to compare your website and your competitors Alexa rank. You can classify sites by "Global," "Country," and "Category" parameters.
- Traffic analysis. You will find out easily from which countries your site gets the highest percentage of users. Also, this is a plus opportunity to check your competitors and recognize new traffic sources for your website.